November 12, 2021
Lumion 12 is here, and with it, there are new features that stand out! In this video, I’ll be showcasing the standout features of Lumion 12. Plus, I’ve got a little secret trick that only works in this new version that I’ll be sharing with you.
So, let’s dive into the top features of Lumion 12:
- Volumetric Spotlights Effect: This feature adds depth and realism to your lighting by simulating the scattering of light through particles in the air.
- Surface Decals: This feature allows you to add customizable decals to any surface in your scene, such as logos, signs, or graffiti.
- New Material Properties: Lumion 12 introduces several new properties for materials, including color temperature, roughness, and more, giving you even more control over the look and feel of your materials.
- Light Temperature: This feature allows you to adjust the color temperature of your lights to match different lighting conditions, such as warm incandescent light or cool daylight.
- Better Library Organization: Lumion 12 introduces improved organization for the library of objects and materials, making it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Car License Plates: This feature allows you to add customizable license plates to your vehicles, adding another level of realism to your scenes.
- Character Billboard: This feature allows you to add 2D characters to your scenes, making it easier to populate your environments with people.
- Clip Plane Outline: This feature allows you to outline any object or group of objects in your scene, making it easier to see what’s going on behind or inside them.
- New Objects: Lumion 12 introduces a range of new objects, including trees, plants, and buildings, giving you even more options for populating your scenes.
- New Materials: Lumion 12 also introduces a range of new materials, including metals, woods, and fabrics, giving you even more options for creating realistic surfaces.
- Render Effects: This feature allows you to add various post-processing effects to your renders, such as bloom, depth of field, and more, giving you, even more, control over the final look of your images.
Thanks for reading!
Up your rendering game with my Lumion Render Course or D5 Render Course